Monday, August 22, 2011

Cupcake Mania

Okay so recently I've been obsessed with "Cupcake Wars" on the Food Network.  Which is funny for me because aside from the candy hobby I have, I am usually a "let's cook some real food" kinda girl.  Never had a real interest in baking or pastry, or sweets of any kind, really.  It's mostly the knowledge that I take from the show, the flavor combos and decorating styles that I really like to watch.  Okay, so a few weeks ago I was asked to make a centerpiece for a engagement party and the bride had a pretty specific selection in mind.  I was forwarded a picture and thought..."OH NO!, I'm in way over my head" but it actually turned out really cute and I was quite pleased with the results.  So now that my confidence has been boosted a little I will share. Enjoy!



~J

1 comment:

  1. I have borrowed one of these pictures and a link back to this site in my bee party guide. These are simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete